Pallet Rack Capacity Charts
Learn the capacities of Dakota Storage’s pallet racking.
WIREWAY HUSKY CAPACITY CHARTS
- All capacities shown are in Lbs.
- Beam capacities are for uniformly distributed loads.
- Beams over 116" length should be tied across the middle to prevent beam spread.
- Beams over 90" length that support loose deck, should be tied across the middle to prevent beam spread.
- Please call Factory for any Beam spacing on a Frame greater than 96".
- Values shown reflect the capacity of the Beams based on the lesser of its strength in bending or L/180 deflection criteria.
- Greyed out capacities in the top right hand corner of the chart, exceed the safe capacity of the connectors.
Refer to Wireway Husky's website for further information.